Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crimes Of Passion



Juanita: " You think people gonna believe that this marriage is real ?
Bishop Weeks: "church folks is stooopid you can sell them anything...trust me we can market this thing and make a ton of money"
Juanita: Now you said something there




"I hope yall don't have no babies out of wedlock...but I confess I be da Pappy of dat dere baby"




Juanita: Stop frowning act like you want to be here??
Bishop Weeks: How am I gonna pay for all of this?



"Does anybody have any advice for this couple before the say I do"





Bobby : Always have ground rules when you fight..no kicking in the nuts and no biting and scratching in the face you know stuff like that "




"And if that n**** gets to chokin' and @#%^ then leave his @ss , because he ain't got no money no way..."



"Girl if he beats you up you can always play the victim and come up"



"Keep Video Cameras out of your house!!!!"



"If she trys to set you up then you can always sneak over one night and kill her ...I mean just like I did.... if I would have done it..... I can recommend some good kid leather gloves they are the best because they shrink when they get wet or soaked with with blood"



"If you going to kill somebody just make sure it ain't no dogs"